Skip to main content

Being in love

On my way to work this morning I noticed a young school couple. The looks on their faces, looking at one another you can see how desperately they needed one another. Love makes you feel as if you cannot live without another person, wild as it is, it is true. Isn't it mad scary how someone you didn't even know existed can make you feel that they are your everything? It's also scary that love starts so young as well.

People love, love and I also love, love. I think it is so wonderful to see love all around you. It makes me happy to know that two people can make each other feel like they can get through anything together. You believe in one another so much, that life doesn't seem so bad.

Again, love is so powerful and so scary because on the flip side, if people break up, one or maybe both of those people will feel like their world is shattered. They feel this way even though they were fine before they met that other person and they will be fine (in time) without them again. How do you prepare yourself for this? You can't. It is worth the risk though, every time.

Don't get me wrong, I want to hold onto the love I have forever and I love how love makes me feel. But it is important to remember even though love makes you feel stronger and weaker all at the same time you are strong without it too.

I write what I feel and if you're reading this, thank you for seeing the world through my eyes for a short while.

BCL says

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empathy

Being an empath is super hard but on the other side of things I’m so grateful. That intense empathy I feel invades my whole life, I feel the intensity with every aspect of it. I feel as if knowing yourself so rawly is scary but also rewarding. There’s a certain contentment with understanding yourself and others. Everyone you cross paths with and their emotions impact you and you learn things about yourself without even realising it.   BCL says

Midnight lies

Being able to self publish a third story, of mine in print has definitely been a highlight for me this year. As shitty as 2020 has been I have never been more proud of myself since I started this blog over 3/4 years ago.  The third self published story I have written is a thriller and is the longest I’ve managed as of yet. Please follow the link below in order to purchase a copy to show me some love and support! It will always be very much appreciated. Midnight lies https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08RR7G893/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_RMB7Fb85RD3Q0i  Happy New Year  people, may 2021 be better like by 100000000%  Thank you,  BCL says

Interpretation

I  feel enriched in so many ways when reading. I do find myself lately only interested in reading fiction that actually teaches me about people and how they feel. Fiction is super relatable but even when I cannot relate specifically, it helps me to understand more about myself and others in so many ways. When I tell this to people, sometimes they don’t understand how fiction can have this effect. I suppose it’s all down to interpretation.   BCL says